Saturday, March 19, 2011

Language learn identity

Learning english was the biggest challenge for me. It was difficult to comprehend english when I first started learning english. Learning new language is enjoyable but simultaneously it requires several effort and hard work, so I had to struggle and work hard to learn english. Eventhough I knew how to Read and write english. Yet I just needed to improve my speaking skills. I learned english by going to school. Ever since I came to the United States I started to concentrate on my speaking skills. It was difficult to learn how to speak english but with the help of my teachers and tutor I learned how to speak english.
My native language is urdu. I know how to speak, read, and write urdu very well. Im not learning any other language. But I really want to learn spainsh, because as far as I concern spainsh is the second common language in the United States after English. There are 45 million Hispanic who speak spainsh. And hopefully in future I'll learn how to speak spainsh. I prefer to read novels, write emails, letters, essays, lab reports, bussiness documents in English because my reading, writing, skills will get better.I prefer to read things in english on internet, facebook, or any other social network.I do think that my writing ability is much better in my language, thats why I want to concentrate on writing in english so my writing english skills will get better.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it's definitely a help to keep reading and writing English whenever you can! Practice is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i like your name and I hope Insha Allah, you will learn Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, English skills definitely help you,and you also learn about Spanish.I think that this good decision,this extra skills help you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i think so. English is a iternational language, when we can speak English we can go everwhere. but i really think English is not easy, because lots vocabulary and difficult grammar. so if we want to improve English level we have to learn more words and make sure grammar coret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so surprised that most students want to learn Spanish. I hope that oneday you will able to speak Spanish fluently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, as far as i know you from high school you always help me and there for me whenever i got problem. And you are good in english as well.
    i'm pretty sure yu will successful on day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with u that Spanish language will be the second language in America that's way i want to learn it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning spanish and english together is a hard task but you could do it nothing is impossible.
    GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete